Dockatot, is it worth the investment?
you guys know that we have been using the dockatot since krew was first born, It is my holy grail of baby items. Krew is now 18 months old, and we have still been using it everyday for naps, and most nights since he was born.
I always get so many questions about our dockatot and asking if its worth the investment. I’m going to tell you a few reasons why we love the dockatot.
- If i could only buy one baby item apart from stroller, crib, carseat, this would be it! Sleep is important for us around here, I don’t know about you but this mama will pay any sort of money to get a good nights sleep.
- Washable – I love the fact that the dockatot covers are able to be changed and washed.
- Free of harmful toxins – If you have followed me for a while you know that we try to do our very best to live a toxin free lifestyle and make sure the products we are using in our home our safe for our littles ones! I love that the dockatots are free from harmful chemicals and 100% breathable for the safety of our babies.
- Versatility – We used our dockatot with krew’s play gym, as a tummy time mat, and a lounger. I still find krew playing with cars in his dockatot often.
- Ability to take it with us anywhere – This is a huge one! we travel a ton, i think we stayed in over 10 hotels this summer and having a big family already we need to get the most out of bed space and car space. Being able to take our dockatot with us wherever we go, and use it for a portable bed for krew is amazing.
- Stylish – It looks so cute in his room! I love the variety of covers they carry now being able to match with their nursery.
Would i recommend investing in this? Yes. This item speaks for itself. They have amazing reviews. Its the top baby item around. Mamas everywhere are raving about how its helping their babies sleep better. It definitely helped us. We will soon be transitioning krew to a Montessori style bed, I know having the dockatot will make our transition so much easier.
if you guys have any questions at all about the dockatot i would love to help answer them! xo